Brisbane & Sunshine Coast Hitachi Air Conditioner Experts
Innovative efficiency and a reputation for user-friendliness, sleek design and excellent customer support – your Hitachi air conditioner really can have it all. It’s a brand steeped in Japanese tradition yet with a renowned industry presence all across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and beyond – and those Hitachi air conditioner reviews are 5-Star across the Hitachi ducted air conditioning sector as well as the ever more popular range of split systems.
Air conditioning technicians you can depend on
We are qualified air conditioning technicians and a family-owned and operated electrical business since 1986. Our team covers all suburbs from the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Brisbane and beyond. We can quickly attend to all suburbs for your air conditioning faults or issues.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get upfront pricing and guaranteed workmanship when you book one of our expert air conditioner repair technicians today!
Hitachi Air Conditioners Are Our Speciality
Here at Air Conditioner Repair Service, we’ve got our own stellar reputation for Hitachi AC installation, servicing, maintenance and repairs – because every leading air conditioning brand deserves:
- Licensed technicians with hands-on experience in handling Hitachi air conditioning
- Reliable air conditioner installation for proper warranty coverage
- Quality air conditioning repairs with genuine & compatible Hitachi parts
- Timely service to minimise downtime & discomfort
- Proactive maintenance & servicing including air conditioner cleaning, inspections and adjustments
- A safety-first approach dealing with electrical components & refrigerants.
We Install Hitachi Air Conditioners In Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
For the perfect year-round indoor environment at your home and business, put your trust in Hitachi air conditioners and Air Conditioner Repair Service. Our professional and experienced technicians have installed dozens of Hitachi air conditioning systems all across Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, prioritising a smooth and affordable process and optimised performance and energy efficiency for the longest possible service life.
We install all top air conditioner brands Australia has to offer, including the full range of Hitachi split systems and ducted systems to suit every residential or commercial setting. The friendly installation team at Air Conditioner Repairs will:
- Assess: We’ll assess your specific heating and cooling needs for your unique space and property, taking size, layout, lifestyle, insulation and existing infrastructure and helping your ideal Hitachi product.
- Match: Your preferences and budget matter, so we’ll pave the way to the perfect Hitachi air conditioner model taking into consideration the heating/cooling capacity, energy efficiency and innovative features.
- Install: We’ll ensure the mounting surface and site are ready for installation of your indoor & outdoor units, including secure mounting, optimal positioning and considerations for proper airflow & clearances.
- Connect: Every refrigerant line, all electrical wiring and all other aspects of your Hitachi installation like drainage pipes and more will be safely and compliantly connected in adherence to electrical codes and our impeccably-high standards.
- Test, Advise, Clean Up: Before we clean up, we’ll test your new Hitachi air conditioner thoroughly to ensure it’s working correctly and with optimised efficiency, and let you know how to look after it between service visits for the longest possible technology life.
Which Hitachi Air Conditioner Do You Have Your Eye On?
At Air Conditioner Repair Service, you can choose from the complete range of state-of-the-art Hitachi air conditioners for all residential and commercial solutions, especially:
Hitachi Split Systems: Have you read a Hitachi split system review lately? You’ll enjoy self-cleaning with Hitachi FrostWash, connectivity with the airCloud smartphone app to control your Hitachi AC remotely or with voice command and benefit from the most advanced motor compressor technology, reduced power waste and minimal operating noise and vibration.
You may also consider Hitachi’s multi-split solutions to connect multiple indoor units to a single outdoor unit, or the various wall and floor-mounted options.
Hitachi Ducted Air Conditioning: Perhaps you want to create the ultimate comfort and convenience with an innovative Hitachi ducted air conditioner, with lightweight compact designs, a full range of kW capacities, as well as:
- Unique condenser & heat exchanger fan designs
- Extremely low outdoor noise levels
- Precise & efficient inverter control in 1Hz increments
- Fully programmable wall controllers, premium zoning control & much more.
Service & Repairs For All Hitachi Air Conditioners
Is your existing Hitachi air conditioner on the blink? At Air Conditioner Repair Service, we understand the importance of keeping your air conditioner running smoothly and efficiently – and the frustration of when it’s not. Keep your Hitachi performing optimally and safely for the longest possible service life with everything from prompt maintenance and specialist cleaning to the most complex of repairs. Air Conditioner Repairs will:
- Clean/replace filters
- Carry out detailed system inspections & issue diagnoses
- Check coils, refrigerant, thermostats and electrical components
- Ensure accurate temperature control & proper operation
- Inspect motors/fans/compressors/condensers for optimal system performance
- Repair leaks, blockages & damage
- Ensure balanced airflow for consistent heating/cooling & much more.
When it comes to your Hitachi, Air Conditioner Repair Service does it all across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and far beyond, including affordable installations, fast repairs, specialised maintenance & servicing and so much more. How are you feeling about your Hitachi air conditioner? Give us a call at Air Conditioner Repairs – and we’ll take care of the rest.
Need AIR CONDITIONER Repair Services? Get In Touch!
Send us a message with your air conditioner repair needs and we'll give you a call to answer any questions and arrange a booking.
We've helped thousands of residents just like you with all their air conditioner needs. What did they have to say about Air Conditioner Repair Service? Read some of our many five-star reviews to find out!
Replaced our broken old air con with new unit. Professional. Good price. Quality work.
...Installed our air conditioning. Nathan and the team were fantastic...
Installed split system AC - fantastic service... A+++ guys! Thank you.
Brands We Service
AIR CONDITIONING FAQ
How long do air conditioners last?
Because air conditioners are not cheap as chips, the question of how long they last is a pertinent one. However, 'air conditioners' is a word like 'shoes' - because there are a lot of different kinds! There's ducted, split systems, portable air conditioners and many more. But for most quality systems made by reputable manufacturers, the average warranty length is somewhere in the region to 12-15 years - which is a clear indication of predicted longevity.
Realistically, though - and especially if you follow the manufacturers' maintenance schedules strictly - you can expect to get up to 25 years or more from your new unit. To boost your chances of an air conditioner that lasts a quarter of a century or more, get it installed and serviced only by highly reputable and fully licensed air conditioner technicians.
Also relevant for air conditioner longevity are:
- Thermostat settings/general usage
- Climactic conditions and weather exposure (especially humidity, heat & rain)
- Air quality (ie. salty seaside locations).
Can an electrician repair or install an air conditioner?
The short answer is yes - from a legal, safety, warranty-related and investment point-of-view, you definitely need a fully licensed electrician to carry out professional installation and all servicing and repairs on your air conditioner unit.
It's important to note, however, that while electricians possess the basic skills and credentials to get the job done, specialist air conditioner technicians have the hands-on experience, deep technological knowledge and most specialised equipment & tools for true consumer peace of mind.
More generalised electrical appliance professionals are less experienced with dangerous refrigerants and may lack licensing by the Australian Refrigeration Council and the associated accredited training.
How much does it cost to run an air conditioner per hour?
It may feel refreshing on a hot day, but that perfectly cooled air definitely isn't cheap. How much it costs per hour, however, depends almost entirely on the air conditioner type, as there are vast running cost differences across the vast technological range.
What is clear is that, for most Australians, cooling and heating the air accounts for about 40% of homeowner's energy costs - and even more for those who are heavy users of ducted reverse cycle systems. More generally, the cost per hour depends on factors including:
- Energy star rating
- Fan/system speed
- Size/characteristics of home/rooms.
For guidance, cooling a small space with a small, efficient air conditioner can be as little as 25 cents per hour, rising to well beyond $3/hour for the aforementioned hefty reverse cycle unit in a bigger home.
Can I fix my AC unit myself?
With weekly household budgets more stretched than ever, it's tempting to wonder if you can save a few dollars by repairing your own air conditioner. If the 'repairs' involve cleaning or even replacing filters, or maintenance tasks like keeping the area clean & clear around the external unit, the answer is probably 'yes' - you can do some air conditioner repair DIY.
However, it's important not to overstep the mark and damage your system, incur much larger professional repair costs, or even terminally damage your air conditioner whilst simultaneously voiding the warranty. Before considering DIY air conditioner repair, consider:
- Safety: Remember, air conditioners consume high voltage levels.
- Tools: Not using specialised tools could only damage your system even more.
- Incorrect diagnosis: All too often, amateur diagnoses of problems can only exacerbate the real source of the fault.
What is the most common problem with AC?
Air conditioners aren't just expensive upfront, the ongoing costs are significant too - and then, servicing and repairs can cost you as well! It's therefore good to be ready for the most common problems when they crop up.
The most common problem, perhaps unsurprisingly, is that when you press the 'on' button, it simply doesn't turn on. Sometimes, the solution is super-simple - like a new set of thermostat batteries. It could also be another minor problem like a tripped circuit breaker.
The next most common air conditioner problems are:
- Dirty air filters
- Blower/motor issues
- Refrigerant leak
- Damaged compressor
- Electrical control problem
- Blocked drain pipe/other drainage issues
- Sensor failure.
How do you diagnose an air conditioner problem?
While you should always rely on the fully licensed and experienced services of a professional air conditioner technician, many common problems can actually be diagnosed by the homeowner.
So if you're having an issue with your system, follow these troubleshooting steps to get a head-start as to what the solution might be:
- Is the air filter dirty?
- Is the thermostat set correctly?
- Are the thermostat batteries flat?
- Are the circuit breakers tripped?
- Have you visually inspected the outdoor unit?
- Have you checked the air vents?
We would have also listed 'Are your refrigerant levels too low?', but certain critical issues such as this can only be attended to by a qualified HVAC electrician/technician with specialised tools and experience.
Need An Air Conditioner Technician?
For upfront pricing and guaranteed workmanship, call the air conditioning technician Brisbane & Sunshine Coast locals can rely on for fast and friendly service.