Expert Fujitsu air conditioning services
Did you know ‘Australia’s favourite air‘ is more than just a slogan? Year on year, Fujitsu General has independently rated 4 or 5 stars across the board for reliability, features, low noise, ease-of-use, connectivity and value for money. And with Air Conditioner Repair Service, your Fujitsu air conditioner split system, ducted system or commercial system will be in the best possible hands when it’s time for a repair or a diagnostic check.
Which of Australia’s favourite Fujitsu air conditioner projects will suit your space and budget most perfectly? From wall-mounted to fully ducted and beyond, you’ll be as cool or as cosy as you fancy and backed not only by Fujitsu’s industry-leading customer and warranty service but also by the friendly team at Air Conditioner Repair Service.
Air conditioning technicians you can depend on
We are qualified air conditioning technicians and a family-owned and operated electrical business since 1986. Our team covers all suburbs from the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Brisbane and beyond. We can quickly attend to all suburbs for your air conditioning faults or issues.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get upfront pricing and guaranteed workmanship when you book one of our expert air conditioner repair technicians today!
Fujitsu air conditioner on the blink?
- Single-room solutions: Even a large space can be accommodated by one of Fujitsu’s single-room solutions, whether wall, ceiling or floor-centric. From a tiny room to a vast living area, get yourself a Fujitsu air conditioner split system or another product with 5-year parts warranty across the entire range.
- Multi-room solutions: When the whole house of premises needs to be as crisp or as cosy as you fancy, a Fujitsu multi-system will do the trick. Ask the friendly team at Air Conditioner Repair Service about heating multiple rooms with just a single compact outdoor unit, which we can get up and running for you in a jiffy.
- Whole home/building solutions: Even when every single nook and cranny of your space needs to be the perfect climate, a fully-ducted Fujitsu solution is discreet, ultra-quiet, super-easy to use and at industry-leading levels of energy efficiency. Ask Air Conditioner Repair Service about Fujitsu’s latest technological advances in zone control for true customisability.
Air Conditioner Repair Service and Fujitsu
How can we help with your Fujitsu air conditioner service, supply, installation, repair or maintenance? At Air Conditioner Repair Service, we’re here to install, repair or service Fujitsu air conditioner systems, whether your require:
- Fujitsu split system repairs: The most efficient and intelligent split and multi-split systems on the market are made by Fujitsu, a Japanese multinational with a big presence right here in Australia. We can quickly diagnose and just as easily fix your Fujitsu so it’s working just as it did out of the box!
- Fujitsu ducted system repairs: Our popular Fujitsu air conditioner service includes fully fixed-price diagnostic testing for true peace of mind – because whole-of-house ducted systems are notoriously difficult to repair. Let our well-presented Fujitsu service technicians check your system performance and we’ll have every corner of your home or building as chilly or cosy as you like it once again.
- Complete system replacement/installation: It’s actually mind-boggling just how much variety is in the range of Fujitsu air conditioning solutions. From floor consoles to ceiling cassettes, wall-mounted, fully ducted, flexible systems for boutique installations and so much more, you need to know your Fujitsu air conditioner repairer has seen and done it all before.
Call Air Conditioner Repair Service today
Need a free consultation? At Air Conditioner Repair Service, our friendly and local air conditioning team is standing by to answer your questions or book you in – so don’t sweat through another summer! Instead, put your faith in our reputation for reliability, trustworthiness and the most competitive local pricing, and give us a call today – we’ll take care of the rest!
Need AIR CONDITIONER Repair Services? Get In Touch!
Send us a message with your air conditioner repair needs and we'll give you a call to answer any questions and arrange a booking.
We've helped thousands of residents just like you with all their air conditioner needs. What did they have to say about Air Conditioner Repair Service? Read some of our many five-star reviews to find out!
Replaced our broken old air con with new unit. Professional. Good price. Quality work.
...Installed our air conditioning. Nathan and the team were fantastic...
Installed split system AC - fantastic service... A+++ guys! Thank you.
Brands We Service
AIR CONDITIONING FAQ
How long do air conditioners last?
Because air conditioners are not cheap as chips, the question of how long they last is a pertinent one. However, 'air conditioners' is a word like 'shoes' - because there are a lot of different kinds! There's ducted, split systems, portable air conditioners and many more. But for most quality systems made by reputable manufacturers, the average warranty length is somewhere in the region to 12-15 years - which is a clear indication of predicted longevity.
Realistically, though - and especially if you follow the manufacturers' maintenance schedules strictly - you can expect to get up to 25 years or more from your new unit. To boost your chances of an air conditioner that lasts a quarter of a century or more, get it installed and serviced only by highly reputable and fully licensed air conditioner technicians.
Also relevant for air conditioner longevity are:
- Thermostat settings/general usage
- Climactic conditions and weather exposure (especially humidity, heat & rain)
- Air quality (ie. salty seaside locations).
Can an electrician repair or install an air conditioner?
The short answer is yes - from a legal, safety, warranty-related and investment point-of-view, you definitely need a fully licensed electrician to carry out professional installation and all servicing and repairs on your air conditioner unit.
It's important to note, however, that while electricians possess the basic skills and credentials to get the job done, specialist air conditioner technicians have the hands-on experience, deep technological knowledge and most specialised equipment & tools for true consumer peace of mind.
More generalised electrical appliance professionals are less experienced with dangerous refrigerants and may lack licensing by the Australian Refrigeration Council and the associated accredited training.
How much does it cost to run an air conditioner per hour?
It may feel refreshing on a hot day, but that perfectly cooled air definitely isn't cheap. How much it costs per hour, however, depends almost entirely on the air conditioner type, as there are vast running cost differences across the vast technological range.
What is clear is that, for most Australians, cooling and heating the air accounts for about 40% of homeowner's energy costs - and even more for those who are heavy users of ducted reverse cycle systems. More generally, the cost per hour depends on factors including:
- Energy star rating
- Fan/system speed
- Size/characteristics of home/rooms.
For guidance, cooling a small space with a small, efficient air conditioner can be as little as 25 cents per hour, rising to well beyond $3/hour for the aforementioned hefty reverse cycle unit in a bigger home.
Can I fix my AC unit myself?
With weekly household budgets more stretched than ever, it's tempting to wonder if you can save a few dollars by repairing your own air conditioner. If the 'repairs' involve cleaning or even replacing filters, or maintenance tasks like keeping the area clean & clear around the external unit, the answer is probably 'yes' - you can do some air conditioner repair DIY.
However, it's important not to overstep the mark and damage your system, incur much larger professional repair costs, or even terminally damage your air conditioner whilst simultaneously voiding the warranty. Before considering DIY air conditioner repair, consider:
- Safety: Remember, air conditioners consume high voltage levels.
- Tools: Not using specialised tools could only damage your system even more.
- Incorrect diagnosis: All too often, amateur diagnoses of problems can only exacerbate the real source of the fault.
What is the most common problem with AC?
Air conditioners aren't just expensive upfront, the ongoing costs are significant too - and then, servicing and repairs can cost you as well! It's therefore good to be ready for the most common problems when they crop up.
The most common problem, perhaps unsurprisingly, is that when you press the 'on' button, it simply doesn't turn on. Sometimes, the solution is super-simple - like a new set of thermostat batteries. It could also be another minor problem like a tripped circuit breaker.
The next most common air conditioner problems are:
- Dirty air filters
- Blower/motor issues
- Refrigerant leak
- Damaged compressor
- Electrical control problem
- Blocked drain pipe/other drainage issues
- Sensor failure.
How do you diagnose an air conditioner problem?
While you should always rely on the fully licensed and experienced services of a professional air conditioner technician, many common problems can actually be diagnosed by the homeowner.
So if you're having an issue with your system, follow these troubleshooting steps to get a head-start as to what the solution might be:
- Is the air filter dirty?
- Is the thermostat set correctly?
- Are the thermostat batteries flat?
- Are the circuit breakers tripped?
- Have you visually inspected the outdoor unit?
- Have you checked the air vents?
We would have also listed 'Are your refrigerant levels too low?', but certain critical issues such as this can only be attended to by a qualified HVAC electrician/technician with specialised tools and experience.
Need An Air Conditioner Technician?
For upfront pricing and guaranteed workmanship, call the air conditioning technician Brisbane & Sunshine Coast locals can rely on for fast and friendly service.